Newgen’s commitment to deliver innovative products and solutions, makes it one of those few Software Products organizations which has attracted investments from SAP and two leading Venture Capitalists of India, IDG Ventures India and Ascent Capital.
- Composition of the Audit Committee
- Composition of the Corporate Social Responsibility committee
- Composition of the Nomination & Remuneration Committee
- Composition of the Stakeholders Relationship Committee
- Contact Details for Assisting and Handling Investor Grievances
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Letter of Appointment of Additional non-executive, Independent Director- Mr. Saurabh Srivastava
- Terms & Conditions of Appointment of Independent Director – Mr. Kaushik Dutta
- Letter of Appointment of Additional Non-executive, Independent Director – Mr. Subramaniam Ramnath Iyer
- Name and Contact Details of the Key Managerial Personnel Authorised to Determine the Materiality of an Event for the Purpose of making a Disclosure to Stock Exchange
- Policy for Determination of Materiality of Events or Information
- Policy for Determining on Material Subsidiaries
- Policy on Archival
- Code of practices for fair Disclosure and Code of Conduct to Regulate and monitor trading
- Policy on Code of Conduct for senior management
- Policy on Preservation of Documents
- Policy on Related Party Transaction
- Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Shareholding Pattern as on 27th September 2017
- Criteria of making payments to Non-Executive Directors
- Nomination & Remuneration Policy
- List of Creditors
- Details of agreement with Media Company
Board Familiarisation Programme
Investors Contact details
Registrar and Share Transfer Agent
Our Company has appointed Karvy Computershare Private Limited to act as Registrar & Share Transfer Agent to service investors on matters of share transfer, demat, remat, transmission, dividend, etc. Shareholders/Investors are requested to forward share transfer documents, dematerialization/rematerialisation requests and other related correspondence directly to M/s Karvy Computershare Private Limited at below address.
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot No 31-32
Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakramguda
Tel: +91 40 67162222
Facsimile: 91 40 23431551
Contact Person: Mr. M Murali Krishna
Details of Compliance Officer
D-152, Okhla Phase- I, New Delhi – 110020
Office : +91 1140 773 700
Fax: 91 11 26856936
SAP Ventures, with more than US$1.4 billion under management, is an investment firm that seeks to partner with outstanding entrepreneurs and leading venture firms worldwide to build industry-leading businesses. SAP Ventures is an independent investment organization affiliated with SAP AG, the leading global enterprise software company. SAP Ventures leverages its relationship with SAP and its ecosystem for the benefit of its portfolio companies and underlying fund managers. SAP Ventures was founded in 1997 and has invested in more than 125 companies across five continents. For more information, visit www.sapventures.com.
An integrated Content Management and Business Process Management platform is vital to successfully automate paper-based workflows and manage the enormous volume of digital content created within an organisation. In line with our focus, I am delighted that SAP India is able to nurture innovation in the Indian IT Sector especially in Digitization and Business automation through this investment in Newgen by SAP Ventures.
Ranjan Das, President & CEO, SAP Indian Subcontinent.
IDG Ventures India
IDG Ventures India is a leading India-focused technology venture capital fund. The fund is part of IDG Ventures, a global network of technology venture funds with more than US$6 billion under management, over 200 investee companies and 10 offices across Asia and North America.
The fund’s lead investor and sponsor is the International Data Group (IDG), the world’s largest IT media company. By combining the IDG platform – an unparalleled combination of global technology publishing, market research (IDC), and conferences/exhibition resources – with years of hands-on experience in company building, IDG Ventures India helps its investee companies understand their markets better and penetrate them faster than their competition to build category-leading companies.
We are extremely excited to partner with Newgen, which is a global software product leader. Enterprise software is a key area of focus for IDG Ventures India and Diwakar has been a pioneer in the space. We look forward to Newgen’s continued rapid growth across areas such as cloud mobility and other innovative platforms.
Mr. Sudhir Sethi, Founder, Chairman and Managing Director, IDG Ventures India.
Ascent Capital is a leading India-focused private equity firm. Since inception in 2000 it has helped over 46 entrepreneurs build leading businesses. Currently manages approx. US$ 600 million across three funds. Investors include many of the World’s leading institutions and fund-of-funds; have backed across economic cycles – a vote of confidence in its ability to help build market leaders.
Newgen’s founding team has immense domain expertise and the company has marquee global customers. We are excited to partner with the company during their next phase of growth across products and geographies.
Mr. Raja Kumar, Founder, MD and CEO at Ascent Capital