We have been recognized by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, in their Magic Quadrant research. Recent recognition includes:
- A “Visionaries” in Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites, 2017, 24 October 2017, Rob Dunie et al
- A “Niche Player” in Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management Software 2017, 26 January 2017, Karen M. Shegda, Pete Basiliere
- A “Niche Player” in Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 2016, 31 October 2016, Karen A. Hobert et al
- A “Challenger” in Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks, 2016, 24 October 2016, Rob Dunie, Janelle B. Hill
According to these Gartner researches, we were the only vendor positioned in all four Magic Quadrants of ECM, IBPMS, BPM-Platform Based Case Management Framework and CCM.
We have been recognised by Forrester, which is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world, in their WaveTM research. Recent recognition includes:
- “A Leader” in the Forrester WaveTM: Digital Process Automation Software, Q3 2017
- “A Leader” in the Forrester WaveTM: Enterprise Content Management – Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017
- “A Strong Performer” in the Forrester WaveTM: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016
- “A Strong Performer” in the Forrester WaveTM: Customer Communications Management, Q2 2016
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.