Complex business process designing through user-friendly drag and drop feature, fast and easy implementation through Rapid Application Deployment (RAD) technique, change of business rules on the fly, efficient process management and holistic performance monitoring on business processes, demand no or minimal programming efforts. Fast implementation, end to end automation of business processes through service oriented architecture (SOA) and ability to provide high performance excellence are some of the key discriminating factors for OmniFlow.
Design digitalized and agile business processes to enhance transaction volumes, reduce operational costs and improve profitability.
Enhanced Customer Engagement
Create 360 degree visibility of customer information and drive new initiatives to match customer needs.
Continuous Process Improvement
Ensure end-to-end monitoring of key performance indicators and use deep contextual insights to design effective business processes.
Newgen Positioned as a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management 2014
Free Newsletter: “Enterprise Content Management – Contextualizing Business Content” Featuring Research from Gartner
Newgen Business Process Management Suite (BPM) is the BPM solution of choice for businesses looking to Design, Deploy, Monitor and Improve business processes. It combines the best of the breed Business Process Management and modern tools in Mobility and Cloud to offer a process platform that drives enterprise wide Digital Transformation.
Key Components of OmniFlow BPM Suite
The Newgen OmniFlow facilitates seamless, real-time interactions amongst key stakeholders including Business and IT users for designing all aspects of processes, user experiences and integrations. The process models can be tested prior to their deployment using historical data and what-if analysis, by a Process Simulator. This enables designers and users to optimize processes by running upfront assessments of the dynamic process behavior.
A powerful Workflow engine lies at the core of the Newgen OmniFlow, orchestrating interactions between different process components such as people, devices and business applications. Technical and business users can adjust process execution priorities, bring changes to processes dynamically or even terminate or suspend in-flight processes.
Newgen Business Rules Management System (BRMS) is a scalable web based tool and an integral part of Newgen OmniFlow. The BRMS helps define critical business policies and procedures that govern all processes across the enterprise. BRMS renders new levels of agility and control by empowering business users to take charge of the processes completely without the need for any technical assistance.
Newgen OmniFlow is adept at managing various aspects of a business process by providing users the flexibility to control, monitor and adapt processes. It clearly defines the role and responsibilities of business users and assigns them the appropriate rights.
- Brochure: Transforming Businesses with Newgen’s Intelligent Business Process Management Suite
- Case Study: Max New York Life Insurance achieves significant business benefits with Newgen’s BPM suite
- Case Study: Newgen automates key business processes for leading African Airlines
- Whitepaper: Case for customer centricity in business processes
- Whitepaper: Connect for a digital enterprise
Request A Demo of OmniFlow BPM Suite
OmniFlow is a highly scalable, platform independent BPM solution that enables wide variety of industries to streamline their business processes. Built using open technologies and having compliance with global standards, OmniFlow has seamless integration abilities, which allow it to be introduced into almost any existing IT infrastructure.
- Accelerated Revenue Growth – Design digitalized and agile business processes to enhance transaction volumes
- Enhanced Customer Engagement – Create 360 degree visibility of customer information
- Continuous Process Improvement – Ensure end-to-end monitoring of key performance indicators
- Highly Scalable Solution - A highly scalable solution, allowing the insurer to keep operations in pace with business growth.
- Industry Recognition - Newgen Positioned as a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management 2014