The Newgen Advantage
Systematic Content Capture
Effectively capture enterprise content arising in any format for systematic utilization of information.
Leverage on-premise, web based and mobile capture technologies for distributed content capture.
Utilize information wedged in forms, invoices and other physical documents through smart and integrated extraction tools.
Mobile Capture & Image Processing
OmniDocs ECM simplifies content management by allowing enterprise users to capture content arising across different platforms and in different formats.OmniDocs ECM draws its imaging and document capture capabilities by leveraging a host of Newgen imaging, capture and data extraction tools. Each of these tool offer extensible on-premise and distributed information capture capabilities.
OmniScan – Enterprise Level Document Capture & Scanning Application
OmniScan is an advanced document capture, scanning and auto-indexing application. It accelerates business processes by enabling document scans from any scanner, file system or multifunction scan device. Information originating in the form of paper, office documents, faxes etc are effectively captured and delivered to relevant business applications like an ECM or a BPM. OmniScan automatically identifies document type based on user defined scripts. It uses optical and intelligent character recognition technologies for extracting relevant business information wedged in documents. OmniScan provides means for automatic indexing of bar-coded data. OmniScan document capture capabilities are supplemented by its unique Document Quality Analyzer (DQA) tool for auto correcting the scanned images without manual intervention. The DQA provides automatic correction of parameters like format/ compression improper document capture in the from of, skewed documents, erroneous orientation, error in automatic cropping, punch hole marks etc. during scanning. Pitted against manual quality checks, it reduces the risk of erroneous information capture.
ZapIn – Enterprise Mobile Capture Solution
The Newgen Mobile Capture solution enables the capture of physical documents with key metadata to initiate business process instantly or to archive content into the ECM repository. ZapIn combines intelligent mobile capture features with advanced document imaging and automated extraction capabilities and can be used through mobile phones and tablets.Offering features such as intuitive image compression, color conversion, automatic image quality enhancements and multiple image creation ZapIn is the perfect tool for business to capture information on the go. It effectively bridges the gap between service delivery timelines and customer expectations. ZapIn integrates well with any ECM/ BPM Suite. ZapIn is CMIS compliant and can be integrated with myriad content management solutions.
OmniExtract enables enterprises to extract information from complex and voluminous Forms processing jobs. Information once extracted can be further used in external databases, applications, document management applications, workflows, BPM and ECM platforms.OmniExtract processes virtually any kind of form and captures all possible kinds of information, viz. hand-printed/ handwritten characters, optical marks (ticked, crossed or filled ovals/ checkboxes), barcode symbols, machine-printed characters and MICR fonts.Thevarious components allow scanning of paper forms, define forms, extract data, verify/ validate the extracted content based on rules, and export the same to external applications.
Image Processing System
Image Processing System (IPS) is apt for capturing information from semi-structured or unstructured documents such as invoices ,correspondence. The application makes use of a pattern recognition feature and automates the capturing of OCR data from such documents. IPS has been designed to recognize common fields which appear in invoices such as invoice number, purchase order number, invoice date etc the placement for which vary from invoice to invoice. It also enables the pattern recognition for extraction of line item data. IPS extracts the data automatically without the need to create separate vendor templates at start up. This is achieved through the intelligence built into the system. The system works on an auto learning mode for improving extraction accuracy and handling any new type of invoices without defining a new template.The Image Processing System also supports import of content from various other sources such as:
- MS-Office application : IPS supports import of documents directly from MS Office Applications
- Mails : A rule based email capture capability from MS-Exchange & Lotus Notes Mail Servers, importing emails directly from mail clients ensures gathering of information from these sources.
- Windows Explorer : IPS is WebDAV compliant, which enables the content repository to appear in Windows Explorer. Users can use a Drag and Drop facility to add documents and folders directly to the repository.
- Application Interfaces for Document Import
- Import from Business Applications
- Import from Portals
- Import from Mobile phones
- Windows Hot Folder : A folder in windows client PC can be marked as a hot folder from which the application will automatically import any new documents that are added to this folder. Any changes in documents within the folder are also automatically synchronized.
FAX servers, HTTP and FTP based document upload.
Request A Demo of OmniDocs ECM Suite
The OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Content in Context – Deliver contextual, accurate and actionable content for streamlined processes
- Content Life-cycle Management – Creating a structured existence for enterprise content from creation to disposition
- Smart Collaboration – Enhance enterprise level collaboration with Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud capabilities
- Social Content – Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Web Content Management & Publishing – Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS