The Newgen Advantage
Store and Access
Enjoy a well integrated content repository with intelligent library services for smoother storage and access of content.
Sieve through millions of documents to get to the right content at the right time.
Efficiently manage multiple versions of enterprise documents and track changes across different levels.
Case Study: World’s Largest Document Management System Implementation at a leading life insurance company in India
Newgen OmniDocs ECM Suite drives comprehensive life-cycle management of enterprise content through its Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS). It enables users create, capture, manage, distribute, and archive different forms of content.
The suites Document Management Software offers a scalable, unified repository for securely storing content. It operates on a Virtual Repository Services concept- Omni VRS. OmniVRS orchestrates multiple content repositories across the enterprise to leverage content and deliver context based content searches and views. It works through federation, rules engine and open standards such as CMIS.
The OmniDocs Document Management Software creates value for businesses through the following features
- The OmniDocs ECM Document Management Software through a central repository to store documents that can be accessed and shared between multiple users, across departments, locations or the entire enterprise as well
- Folders, Sub-folders hierarchy for organizing enterprise documents
- Comprehensive library services ensure that the EDMS System delivers dynamic check-in and check-out facilities . Users can check out the latest version of a document, check in a new version. Version history is captured along with major and minor versions
- Enables generation of compound documents and collaborative authoring of documents
- Comprehensive Folder & Document level operations like move/copy, forward, print, download etc
- Classification and taxonomy management for ingestion of metadata into the system and reclassification of existing objects
- Enterprise class search capabilities including federation, profile, index, date based and full text search
- Annotations on image and electronic documents
- Extensive reports and audit trails
- The Document Management Solution is Unicode compliant and offers multi-lingual support
- The EDMS offers security features like access permissions on folders and documents through access control lists with support for user/group/role-based rights
- Strong integration capabilities, with support for web services,Java based API, and URL-based integration
- Ready social media integration adaptors for ECM
- Support for HTML 5 based Mobile App for content management on iOS & Android platforms
- Support for open standards(CMIS, PDF/A, WEBDAV etc)
Request A Demo of OmniDocs ECM Suite
The OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Content in Context – Deliver contextual, accurate and actionable content for streamlined processes
- Content Life-cycle Management – Creating a structured existence for enterprise content from creation to disposition
- Smart Collaboration – Enhance enterprise level collaboration with Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud capabilities
- Social Content – Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Web Content Management & Publishing – Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS