Extended Components of ECM
OmniDocs ECM Suite has been built with the intelligence to manage content that flows in from different locations and in different formats. As a dynamic enterprise content management application, it allows users to utilize features such as:
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Advanced Searches
- Email Archival
- ECM on Mobile
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Newgen provides repository services for end-to-end management of rich media and digital assets. Acquisition, cataloguing, storage, retrieval and export of digital assets is simplified. These assets are tagged dynamically and archived in the core ECM repository for easy retrieval by internal and external users. The DAM provides some invigorating features:
- Track, manage and share digital assets online.
- Support for Linux, Windows, Solaris
- 100% Web Based and works with any supported browser
- Drag and Drop allows users to pull files from other applications directly into system and have records created for them. (WebDav)
- Storage for images, videos, audios, documents, HTML, CSS, XML and more
- Online streaming is provided through integrated streaming engines.
- Supports transformation of MP4 and 3GP into FLV formats.
- Searches through substantial amount of assets across multiple catalogs in milliseconds.
- Saves common search queries .
- Unicode compliant & Multi-Language Support
- LDAP Support
Enterprise class search capabilities including federation, profile, index, date based and full text search. Suite also provides strong federation & e-Discovery capabilities. Both structured and unstructured content can be searched across different repositories, file systems, work group systems and business systems.Structured and unstructured content can be searched across different repositories, file systems, work group systems and business systems using Newgen e-Discovery innovation. Legal holds can be applied on selected results which places this collection in a container in record management system. These can then be exported in XML format from the Records Management System. Newgen Dynamic Case Management capabilities provide scope for assessment processing as well.
OmniDocs ECM supports both server side as well as client side capture of email. Server side capture is supported from MS-Exchange & Lotus Notes Mail Servers. Connectors are provided for capturing emails from MS Outlook and Lotus client.
Request A Demo of OmniDocs ECM Suite
The OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Content in Context – Deliver contextual, accurate and actionable content for streamlined processes
- Content Life-cycle Management – Creating a structured existence for enterprise content from creation to disposition
- Smart Collaboration – Enhance enterprise level collaboration with Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud capabilities
- Social Content – Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Web Content Management & Publishing – Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS