Allow government officials to collaborate and work on a scenario to achieve optimized outcome by deciding on the ‘next best action’
Dynamic Task Routing
Assess emerging scenarios, quickly adapt your process in accordance and deploy them in run time for greater citizen satisfaction
Intelligent Decision Making
Deploy the best possible solution by tapping into the tacit knowledge of individual case workers and leveraging analytics
Brochure: Newgen Case Management Framework for State and Local Government Agencies
Government agencies face the daunting task of managing a large number of unstructured or semi-structured processes such as awarding grants, resolving complaints, investigating frauds, resolving disputes etc. These processes, inherently are content-intensive, dynamic and collaborative in nature.
Newgen Case Management Solution enables Government agencies to create dynamic collaboration across stakeholders and seamlessly exchange information for faster resolutions of unanticipated and unstructured scenarios. It facilitates smarter decision making by tapping into the tacit knowledge of individuals to arrive at optimized solutions to the evolving citizen needs.
The solution offers easy drag and drop modeling to design process flows and assign roles for every new case. With in-flight process change capability and advanced analytics, individuals while working on a particular case can decide ‘the next best action’ rather than following the predefined orchestration.
Faster case resolution
Enhanced collaboration and seamless exchange of information across internal and external parties results in improved productivity and reduced case cycle time.
Unified case file interface reduces silos and allows for easy access to data, documents and reports for each case, its sub-case, tasks and their relationship, allowing for extensive investigations.
Improved on-demand citizen services
Build tailored and out-of-the box solutions to address dynamic citizen requests. Enhance citizens service experience by allowing them to access all the vital information and services through online portals and other mobile devices.
Smarter decision making
Dynamic flows with ad-hoc case routing, access to contextual information during the decision process and powerful analytics to provide key information and trends enable knowledge workers to make more informed decisions.
Enable automated reporting to various agencies, capture extensive audit trails and logs, and maintain federal reporting compliance through enforced data collection rules.
- Case Study: North Carolina Department of Public Safety Implements Newgen Solution
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at one of World’s Largest Air Force Departments
- Case Study: Newgen Case Management Implementation for a Government Agency in Philippines
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at a Large Federal Government Agency in Africa
- Case Study: Award Winning eGov Implementation at Mazagon Dock Limited
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Government Power Generation Company
- Case Study: Newgen BPM Implementation for a Government Fertilizers and Chemicals Manufacturer
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Local Government Agency
- White Paper: Critical Success Factors for Large Government Digitization Projects
- White Paper: Enabling Transparent and Efficient Delivery of Citizen Services
- Brochure: Newgen Case Management Framework for Government Sector
- Brochure: Newgen Grants Management Solution
Request A Demo of Case Management Software
Today, organizations face the challenge of addressing increased expectations from citizens, businesses, elected officials, and employees. There is a pressing need to effectively manage emergent scenarios and provide faster and efficient services but in the current state, organizations are saddled with legacy information systems and fail to get an enterprise-wide view of operations.
The Case Management solution with its dynamic capabilities enhances the citizen experience, and addresses the ever-changing requirements that regulators, auditors, and litigants place on organizations.
Newgen’s Case Management Suite encompasses the following key areas:
- Investigative Case Management– Audit requests, Regulatory queries etc.
- Service Request Management- Customer Request Management, Claims, Grants Management, etc.
- Incident Management: Complaint Management, Dispute Resolution, etc.