Increase productivity by enabling access to office processes on official’s mobile device with capabilities like advanced imaging and enhanced security
Responsive Public Services
Enhance government-to-citizen interactions by reaching citizens even in the remotest of locations and providing round-the-clock services
Empower officials with real-time and contextual information on-the-fly for better decision making
Booklet: e-governance Digitally Empowering the Nation
Newgen Mobile Governance Solution
The growth of telecommunication networks, mobile services and adoption of smart phones has been disruptive. This has paved way for Governments to leverage mobility and provide uninterrupted services, empower their officials and create a more responsive environment. Mobile Governance enables governments to improve their services and strengthen their connect with people, using mobile or wireless technologies.
Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) enables Governments to provide responsive public services and embark a digital transformation journey. The solution supports multiple devices such as smart phones, tablets and phablets, and multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. It also offers capabilities such as comprehensive library with plug and play components for rapid application development, advanced imaging capabilities for capturing high quality images and security features like encryption and two-factor authentication allow for secure data transmission.
Connect with citizens in the remotest of areas and allow citizens to access various Government services, information and programs from their mobile devices. Individuals and organizations can leverage this solution to make payments of taxes, register for services, track status of their applications, and submit information.
Reduced Operational Cost
Reduce operational cost by enabling the government to reach-out to a larger population with less expenditure on IT infrastructure, physical documents, and larger resource deployment. Newgen’s Solution helps develop, deploy and manage highly configurable hybrid mobile applications at lower costs.
Allow for real-time information access and online data submission which reduces time and effort of officials spent on data-entry and other related activities. Users can also track approvals and ensure adherence to timelines.
Shorter Response Time
Reduce delivery and turnaround time by enabling field agents to enter data and documents in the system from any location, at any time. Thus, ensuring a more responsive and timely service to the citizens
Better Privacy & Security
Safeguard citizen details with security features such as data and document encryption, two factor authentication access, HTTPS protocol and others
- Case Study: North Carolina Department of Public Safety Implements Newgen Solution
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at one of World’s Largest Air Force Departments
- Case Study: Newgen Case Management Implementation for a Government Agency in Philippines
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at a Large Federal Government Agency in Africa
- Case Study: Award Winning eGov Implementation at Mazagon Dock Limited
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Government Power Generation Company
- Case Study: Newgen BPM Implementation for a Government Fertilizers and Chemicals Manufacturer
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Local Government Agency
- White Paper: Critical Success Factors for Large Government Digitization Projects
- White Paper: Enabling Transparent and Efficient Delivery of Citizen Services
- Brochure: Newgen Case Management Framework for Government Sector
- Brochure: Newgen Grants Management Solution
- Flyer: An Effective ECM & BPM Platform for Government
- Flyer: Newgen e-Gov Office Automation Solution
- Flyer: Newgen EDRMS Solution for Government Sector
- Flyer: ECM & BPM for Courts and Judicial Organizations
- Flyer: ECM & BPM for Taxation Department
Request a demo of Newgen Mobile Governance Solution
The growth of telecommunication networks, mobile services and adoption of smart phones has been disruptive. This offers opportunities for evolution of a new era of digital governance.
Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) offers innovative opportunities to provide more responsive public services and embark a digital transformation journey. With our easy to develop and deploy mobile apps -
- Enhance government-to-citizen interactions
- Be insight driven for more informed decisions
- Increase productivity of inspectors/officials
- Share and access real-time information