Extend Reach to Citizens
Integrate system with social channels and share emergency communications, alerts and public service announcements
Enhance Service Delivery
Increase citizens participation by allowing them to post and share their views on recent developments, economic and social issues
Effectively Manage Content
Manage and archive various communication threads across multiple social media channels as per the rules and regulations
Booklet: e-governance Digitally Empowering the Nation
Social Media has revolutionized the way people interact with each other. It has promulgated new forms of social interactions by providing platforms to initiate dialogues, exchange ideas, and promote collaboration. This has created an opportunity for Government agencies to leverage innovative ways to engage citizens and offer citizen centric governance.
Newgen Social Governance solution comprises Newgen Social BPM and Newgen Social Records Management System module. It offers a platform that allows government to harness the power of social media and offer better accountability and services to its citizens.
Social Governance Solutions
Newgen’s Solution allows organizations to directly capture and process service request generated on popular Social Media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. The service request can be a complaint, a suggestion, or feedback in the form of tweets, post, or direct messages. The solution seamlessly integrates with core systems, captures & classifies request, and creates workflows for in-time suitable responses
Social Record Management System
Newgen Social RMS enables organizations to not only monitor social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc.) but also enable viewing and replying to social messages. The solution auto-classifies posts and securily archives as per regulatory policies. The solution also allows viewing and searching social media conversation threads.
Expand your Reach
Reach citizens through their medium of choice. Integrate Social Media with your current systems and allow citizens to post complaints, queries and suggestions.
Become citizen centric
Develop a strong connect between governing body and citizens by enhancing collaboration through social media. Become citizen centric by sharing information, initiating discussions, creating awareness, and receiving citizen feedback on various government policies and services.
Real-time data collection
Collect data and insights from various social channels which can be compiled and analyzed to give directional insights. By implementing this solution the governments can easily initiate call-to-action for various launches & programs.
Archive Social Content
Manage and archive communication threads across multiple social media channels with social records management system and auto-classify archived content into a defined file plan.
- Case Study: North Carolina Department of Public Safety Implements Newgen Solution
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at one of World’s Largest Air Force Departments
- Case Study: Newgen Case Management Implementation for a Government Agency in Philippines
- Case Study: Newgen e-Gov Implementation at a Large Federal Government Agency in Africa
- Case Study: Award Winning eGov Implementation at Mazagon Dock Limited
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Government Power Generation Company
- Case Study: Newgen BPM Implementation for a Government Fertilizers and Chemicals Manufacturer
- Case Study: Newgen DMS Implementation at a Large Local Government Agency
- White Paper: Critical Success Factors for Large Government Digitization Projects
- White Paper: Enabling Transparent and Efficient Delivery of Citizen Services
- Brochure: Newgen Case Management Framework for Government Sector
- Brochure: Newgen Grants Management Solution
- Flyer: An Effective ECM & BPM Platform for Government
- Flyer: Newgen e-Gov Office Automation Solution
- Flyer: Newgen EDRMS Solution for Government Sector
- Flyer: ECM & BPM for Courts and Judicial Organizations
- Flyer: ECM & BPM for Taxation Department
Request More Information
Newgen Social BPM is a platform that allows government to harness the power of social media and offer better accountability and services to its citizens. It is an end-to-end solution that allows for information capture, sharing and archival for future reference. Leverage social channels to share emergency communications, alerts and public service announcements and receive citizen feedback, thereby, increasing collaboration.
Other benefits include :
- Extended reach
- Engaged citizens
- Improved service delivery
- Secured archival of social content