In 2015, Forrester bifurcated ECM market into two different categories: ECM Transactional Content Services (ECM TCS) and ECM Business Content Services (ECM BCS). And, the Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM) suggests that ECM will evolve to become Intelligent Information Management (IIM).
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been a buzzword for a while and will continue to be in 2018. You may be looking at RPA as a driver to reduce operational costs, improve accuracy and facilitate faster operations.
- Ride the ‘Perfect Digital Storm’ With Newgen at the CDO Conclave 2018, Dubai
Published at: www.prnewswire.com
- Gartner Cites Newgen Software as a ‘Visionary’ in the 2017 Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites
Published at: www.businesstoday.in
- The art and science of digital
Published at: www.forbesindia.com
- Harness Digital Sensing, RPA, and Mobility with BPM
Published at: www.varindia.com
- Creating a Digital Workplace With Newgen OmniDocs 9.1
Published at: www.ptinews.com
- Here’s What You Can Expect Out Of Business Process Management in 2018
Published at: www.entrepreneur.com
- Is your Financial Institution CRS compliant ready?
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Become A Commercial Lending Superhero With Right Technology As Your Sidekick
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Customer Communication Management for Health Plans
Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Customer Communication for the Millennials – From Paperless to Digital & Beyond
Wednesday, May 03, 2017
- The Game of Loans – Digital Transformation in SME Lending
Monday, March 06, 2017
- Smart Communication for on Demand Customer Experience
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- What to expect from ECM in 2018?
- What do you need to know before implementing RPA?
- Customer Experience for Healthcare Payers (Part 2): Forrester’s insights on what to do in 2018
- Going Beyond Traditional ROI in Online Account Opening
- Customer Experience for Healthcare Payers (Part 1): A Checklist from Forrester
- Automation is the survival kit government offices are counting on