Health Plans, planning your customer experience strategy for 2018? Get insights from our recently hosted webinar featuring Kate McCarthy, Senior Forrester Analyst for Healthcare.
With Digital India spearheading the country's cyber and business space at the moment, it barely makes any sense for governing bodies and their offices to not be on the same page. Before the advent of automation, government bodies have had to deal with mammoth amounts of paper documents. However, automation is now here to make their lives easier.
- Re-inventing Insurance with Bots, Analytics and Process Management
Published at: www.techgig.com
- In 2018, Mobility will keep the ball rolling
Published at: www.afternoondc.in
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
Published at: www.cxotoday.com
- India On The Digital Highway To Transformation
Published at: www.thinkingaloud.in
- In the world of Digital, a sense of direction will take you a long way: Virender Jeet
Published at: egov.eletsonline.com
- How modern day technology is reforming citizen-centric services
Published at: www.itnewsbuzz.com
- Is your Financial Institution CRS compliant ready?
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Become A Commercial Lending Superhero With Right Technology As Your Sidekick
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Customer Communication Management for Health Plans
Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Customer Communication for the Millennials – From Paperless to Digital & Beyond
Wednesday, May 03, 2017
- The Game of Loans – Digital Transformation in SME Lending
Monday, March 06, 2017
- Smart Communication for on Demand Customer Experience
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- Customer Experience for Healthcare Payers (Part 1): A Checklist from Forrester
- Automation is the survival kit government offices are counting on
- Roll out communications that do not DEMAND but command ATTENTION!
- Taming Abandonment in Online Account Opening
- Newgen – A Leader in the ECM Transactional Content Services Segment
- RPA – Redefining Finance and Accounting Processes