The Newgen Customer Communication Management (CCM) suite can be used for creation and multi-channel delivery of batch, interactive, and on-demand communications. This helps businesses enhance customer experience, and drive unprecedented enterprise growth.
Attract and retain more customers through a differentiated, highly personalized customer service program.
Compliant and Agile
Identify and respond to market opportunities through increased agility and standardization across all customer communications.
Automate high volume customer communications by seamlessly managing millions of complex documents/correspondences.
Brochure: Customer Communications Management (OmniOMS)
OmniOMS CCM Framework
Core Capabilities of Newgen Customer Communication Management (CCM) Suite
Flexible Designing and Authoring - Newgen OmniOMS comes with an easy to use, drag & drop Composition Designer that empowers business users to design effective and personalized communications across platforms.
Controlled Output Generation - Newgen CCM suite is well equipped in handling structured, interactive and on-demand output based on the customer preferences.
Multi-channel Distribution and Tracking - Newgen OmniOMS comes with a robust Distribution Engine which disperses output generated in varied formats across multiple channels.
Secure Archival - The Archival Engine consists of a centralized content repository, equipped with standard adapters which allows it to be plugged into any third party Document Management System (DMS).
Robust Management and Monitoring - Newgen OmniOMS facilitates end-to-end management and monitoring of various processes involved in the customer communications lifecycle including request initiation, creation, output generation and distribution.
Dynamic Content Handling - Newgen OmniOMS allows business users to dynamically add/modify promotional marketing content from a simple user friendly web interface without any coding.
Efficient User Management - The system provides businesses the ability to configure user rights and functionality based on their roles and responsibilities. This leads to resource optimization across the enterprise.
The application areas of Newgen OmniOMS are far and wide, depending on the output distribution needs of an organization.
Structured Communications - Structured Communications is scheduled delivery of consistent output which is sent as part of a service relationship. Structured output runs in batches and in large volumes and over a fixed time period at multiple frequencies. Some of the common examples are as follows:
- Phone Bills
- Utility Bills
- Promotional offers & teasers
- Financial Statements like Account Statements, Credit Card Statements, Loan statements etc.
On-Demand Communications - On-Demand Communication is based on specific events triggered by the customers from Web, fax, phone, email, transactional systems, and enterprise applications or even call center correspondence. Newgen OmniOMS allows organizations to communicate with their customers freely without having to rely on the defined communication schedules. This communication could be in the form of:
- Phone Bills
- Online Policy Generation
- Web to Print
- Duplicate Statement
- Account Notices
- Order & Transaction Confirmations
- Instant issuance of ID cards, benefit statements etc.
- New Account Application
Interactive Communications - Highly unstructured communications that involve minimum automation and requires high degree of human intervention to provide more customized outputs such as:-
- Negotiated Documents like Group insurance policies or derivative
- Margin contracts
- Welcome Kits
- Retirement Benefit & Book
- Appeals & Grievances
- White Paper: Harnessing Marketing Potential using CCM
- Whitepaper: Case for customer centricity in business processes
- Whitepaper: Connect for a digital enterprise
- Case Study: Newgen CCM Solution Implementation for Leading Bank in India
- Flyer: Newgen CCM Solution for Insurance Companies
- Solution: Newgen CCM Soultion for Healthcare Payers
- Flyer: Newgen CCM Solution for Banks
- Brochure: Customer Communications Management (OmniOMS)
Request A Demo of OmniOMS CCM Suite
Customer Communication Management suite combines Newgen’s robust document management and workflow tools to create, personalize, and deliver consistent communications across multiple channels. It enables businesses to gain maximum traction from every customer interaction. It allows business users to utilize customer information to create timely and targeted communications.
- Enhanced Customer Experience – Attract and retain more customers through a differentiated, highly personalized customer service program
- Stay Compliant and Agile – Identify and respond to market opportunities through increased agility & and standardization across all customer communications
- Reduced Operational Costs – Automate high volume customer communications by seamlessly managing millions of complex documents/correspondences
- Robust Management and Monitoring – OmniOMS facilitates end-to-end management and monitoring of various processes
- Secure Archival – The Archival Engine consists of a centralized content repository, equipped with standard adapters