OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management provides the flexibility to access or deliver content over Mobile and Cloud creating a highly connected and digital workplace. It offers a robust US DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements around management of records.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Achieve quick turnaround time, accurate responses and better visibility of document centric, customer facing processes.
Enhance Business Productivity
Deliver contextual content to the
business user, enhancing efficiency and reusability.
Manage electronic handling of critical content in all forms, right from its capture, storage and management to delivery.
Featured as Visionary in Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 2015
Newgen OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software Components:
OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) captures, stores, manages and tracks electronic documents received through multiple sources. It enables effective life-cycle management of critical business content starting from their capture to disposition.
- Version controls, document check-in / check-out, collaborative authoring and metadata management.
- Easy document linking
- Performance tabs and intelligent audit trails
- User specific document views and annotation
- OmniVRS (Virtual Repository Services) to orchestrate multiple content repositories across enterprise to deliver context based content views
- Rich text and Semantic analytics based on native and third party integrations
- Interoperability supported by CMIS compliance
- E-signatures for digitally signing documents
- Simplified search with filters and sorting
- Enables storage, management and delivery of audio/video content
OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) utilizes smart tools to ensure that vital enterprise information from documents, files, emails and the web are captured and leveraged effectively.
- OmniAcquire: Multichannel capture solution for capture of information from MFPs, emails, social media channels and office applications. It facilitates digital content transformation and delivery of content
- OmniScan: Enterprise scanning solution for capture from physical documents with support for distributed, centralized and web based scanning, OCR, ICR and BarCode extraction
- ZapIn: Mobile capture solution built on NEMF with advanced imaging and extraction capabilities for capture on the go. Offers automatic image enhancements and geo-fencing capabilities
- OmniExtract: State of the art solution for extraction of information from structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents printed and hand-written documents. Supports optical machine characters and MICR fonts
The product suite also supports import of documents from other sources like Email, MS office, Windows Hot Folder, Fax server, Portals, FTP, Business Applications and CSV Based Import utilities.
OmniDocs ECM suite intelligently orchestrates the flow of content within the enterprise by leveraging a robust process based framework. It effectively manages Document Centric Workflows from the point of content origination to the final delivery of output across multiple enterprise applications.
- Graphical Process Modeler for designing document centric business processes
- Configurable easy to build efficient user desktops
- 360o process monitoring with Business Activity Monitoring
- Intuitive Form Builder to deploy user-friendly e-forms for online/offline data entry, data standardization for interoperability and digital signatures
OmniDocs ECM syncs perfectly with Newgen Mobile BPM and Social BPM leading to nimble use of content and creating smarter ways to work.
DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System from Newgen helps organizations to comply with regulatory and legal policies for long-term archival of content. It provides support for defining and enforcing record classification, retention and disposition policies.
- Management and tracking of physical location of documents
- Record retention, storage and retrieval policies
- Policy-based filing and archival structure
- Management of physical records and media
- Extensive reports and audit trails
- Comprehensive search on file-plan and records
- Easy options for end users to search and make records from Document Management interface
- Access records from OmniDocs interface through common search for documents and records.
- Perform frequently used RMS operations on search results.
Web Content Management becomes highly simplified with OmniDocs ECM Software. Enterprise users can effectively work on high content centric web applications with the OmniDocs WCM tool.
- Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS
- Strong workflow capabilities for content approval and publishing process
- Administrators can define roles with different permissions for content authorship and finalization
- Inbuilt rich text editor based authoring tool
- Collaborative authoring of content by integration with third party tools allowing
OmniDocs ECM Suite provides comprehensive Social Content Capabilities through Newgen Knowledge Management System (NKMS) & OmniSocial Suite.
- Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Content Subscription; skill based expert identification & collaborative process design have been developed as part of this suite
- Integration adapters for external social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter for capture of content for auto-categorization and processing for review, analysis and archival
- Analytics for sentiment analysis and event based routing
- Social Media Records Management through DoD certified records management system
- Feature to Segregate posts into different categories like complaint, request, profanity etc
- Archives social messages as records in a given classification scheme
- Supports Activity Feeds
Digital Asset Management (DAM) – Newgen provides repository services for end-to-end management of rich media and digital assets.
- Acquisition, cataloguing, storage, retrieval and export of digital assets
- Online streaming with the help of integration of streaming engines
- Support for transformation of MP4 and 3GP into FLV formats
Email Archival : OmniDocs ECM has a rule based email capture capability from MS-Exchange & Lotus Notes Mail Servers, importing emails directly from mail clients.
SharePoint Content Archival : Long term archival and management of SharePoint content, enabling organizations promote content assets from SharePoint workgroup repositories to OmniDocs ECM suite.
Enterprise Report Data Archival : Newgen OmniReports(Enterprise Report Archival and Distribution) supports archiving of application data & reports for multiple content types from core applications, ERP. A web based solution it automatically indexes and archives data and allows right based search and retrieval of these reports.
OmniDocs Mobile enables accessing your ECM functionalities on mobile built on NEMF. Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) is a smart choice for enterprises to release mobility imperatives and enable digital transformation. It is a framework to develop, deploy and manage highly configurable hybrid mobile apps, which support multiple platforms.
- Facilitates rapid development of process centric, context aware, device independent mobile apps with rich imaging capabilities
- Mobile enabled content management functionalities including search & preview, download, import, edit and metadata management
- Strong support for location intelligence (geo-fencing, auto address verification etc)
- Access to workflow applications with mobiles & tablets for leveraging BAM reports
- Content can be shared directly from a repository to mobile workers via the file sync services
- NEMF ECM features can be embedded into other LOB applications
Newgen has partnered with leading cloud computing service providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure etc. to provide its ECM solution on Cloud. Newgen provides customers the option to deploy the solution at their preferred location or across nine global datacenters. The cloud offering provides access to Newgen ECM capabilities, enabling lower overhead, elastic capacity management and lower CapEx requirement. This leads to better information management, responsiveness and scalability. The solution provides enterprise grade Service Level Agreements and complies with major Security and Regulatory standards. Customers have the option to deploy the platform at their preferred location using nine data centers across the globe.
The AWS infrastructure complies with major industry standards including HIPP A (for healthcare), FedRAMP(for Federal government), SOC 1/ISAE 3402, SOC 2, PCI DSS Level 1(Payment Card Industry) among others.
OmniDocs ECM suite lends organizations both flexibility and scalability to grow in a highly demanding marketplace. Businesses across the globe have benefitted by orchestrating large volumes of enterprise data and converting it into actionable intelligence.
Scalable for Managing High Volumes : OmniDocs ECM has an n-tier Web Centric Architecture providing it massive scalability. It supports clustering and farm mode deployment.
J2EE and Unicode based Architecture : Newgen OmniDocs ECM suite is platform independent and can be deployed on multiple application servers and industry standard databases. It is built leveraging a multi-tier; scalable J2EE based architecture with support for clustering and load balancing. It is Unicode-based and the multi-lingual support makes it operational across geographies.
Integration with business systems using Web Services, Messaging and XML API : Newgen OmniDocs ECM Suite provides standard interfaces in both webservice and Restful AtomPub bindings for all mandatory services such as creating,reading, writing, deleting and searching content across repositories, as prescribed by the CMIS standards. It is compatible with all industry standard browsers including Chrome, Safari and IE. It offers integration with other business applications including Web services, JMS, EJBs, invoking URLs, SAP Archive Link and BAPI. Integration adaptors are available for systems such as SAP, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Finnacle, and SharePoint among others.
Migration : Newgen provides strong content migration through inbuilt Content Migration tools (along with scripts and professional service). We also have established partnership with leading OEM/Migration Service Provider. Our Content Migration methodology includes Data Discovery, Verification & Cleansing, Extraction, Transformation, Auditing, Migration & Verification. Migration tool offers intelligence for de-duplication checks, auto-categorization & migration of data from other repositories.
Enterprise Class Security : OmniDocs ECM suite has been successfully audited against customers’ internal security, compliance and server hardening policies across verticals like Banks, BPO, Insurance, Telecom, Healthcare and Public Sector. The product suite provides strong security features and audit trails of all actions are archived in the system.
- Brochure: Unleash the power of Enterprise Content with OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Suite
- Brochure: Content Management Interoperability Services
- Data Sheet: OmniDocs ECM Suite Datasheet
- Flyer: Roadmap-Implementing ECM across and Enterprise
- Case Study: Revamping Content and Document management for India’s leading private sector bank
- Case Study: Newgen’s Award Winning ECM implementation for a leading Shipyard
Request A Demo of OmniDocs ECM Suite
The OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) is the market leading solution to enable “digital transformation of your enterprise”. It allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Content in Context – Deliver contextual, accurate and actionable content for streamlined processes
- Content Life-cycle Management – Creating a structured existence for enterprise content from creation to disposition
- Smart Collaboration – Enhance enterprise level collaboration with Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud capabilities
- Social Content – Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Web Content Management & Publishing – Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS