OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management provides the flexibility to access or deliver content over Mobile and Cloud creating a highly connected and digital workplace. It offers a robust US DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements around management of records.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Achieve quick turnaround time, accurate responses and better visibility of document centric, customer facing processes.
Enhance Business Productivity
Deliver contextual content to the
business user, enhancing efficiency and reusability.
Manage electronic handling of critical content in all forms, right from its capture, storage and management to delivery.
Positioned as ‘Leader’ in The Forrester WaveTM: ECM — Transactional Content Services, Q2 2017
What is ECM?
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software enables knowledge workers in an organization to effectively capture, store, manage, discover, distribute and archive structured and unstructured content (such as scanned images, electronic documents, emails, fax, reports, audio/video files, social media content etc). The goal of implementing ECM solution is to make contextual information accessible to the right people at the right time.
ECM system has following components across the Content Management Lifecycle – Content Capture & Imaging, Document Management, Workflow & Business Process Management, Records Management, Social Content Management, Web Content Management, Customer Communication Management, Mobile ECM, and Cloud ECM.
Newgen OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software Components:
OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) captures, stores, manages and tracks electronic documents received through multiple sources. It enables effective life-cycle management of critical business content starting from their capture to disposition.
OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) utilizes smart tools to ensure that vital enterprise information from documents, files, emails and the web are captured and leveraged effectively.
OmniDocs ECM suite intelligently orchestrates the flow of content within the enterprise by leveraging a robust process based framework. It effectively manages Document Centric Workflows from the point of content origination to the final delivery of output across multiple enterprise applications.
DoD 5015.2 certified Records Management System from Newgen helps organizations to comply with regulatory and legal policies for long-term archival of content. It provides support for defining and enforcing record classification, retention and disposition policies.
Web Content Management becomes highly simplified with OmniDocs ECM Software. Enterprise users can effectively work on high content centric web applications with the OmniDocs WCM tool.
OmniDocs ECM Suite provides comprehensive Social Content Capabilities through Newgen Knowledge Management System (NKMS) & OmniSocial Suite.
OmniDocs ECM Suite has been built with the intelligence to manage content that flows in from different locations and in different formats. As a dynamic enterprise content management application, it allows users to utilize features such as Digital Asset Management (DAM), Advanced Searches, Email Archival and ECM on Mobile.
OmniDocs Mobile enables accessing your ECM functionalities on mobile built on NEMF. Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) is a smart choice for enterprises to release mobility imperatives and enable digital transformation. It is a framework to develop, deploy and manage highly configurable hybrid mobile apps, which support multiple platforms.
Newgen has partnered with leading cloud computing service providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure to provide its ECM solution on Cloud. Newgen provides customers the option to deploy the solution at their preferred location or across nine global data centres.
OmniDocs ECM suite lends organizations both flexibility and scalability to grow in a highly demanding marketplace. The suite is built leveraging a multi-tier, J2EE based platform independent architecture with support for strong content migration and enterprise class security capabilities.
- Brochure: Unleash the power of Enterprise Content with OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Suite
- Brochure: Content Management Interoperability Services
- Data Sheet: OmniDocs ECM Suite Datasheet
- Flyer: Roadmap-Implementing ECM across and Enterprise
- Case Study: Revamping Content and Document management for India’s leading private sector bank
- Whitepaper: Case for customer centricity in business processes
- Whitepaper: Connect for a digital enterprise
- Whitepaper: 15 ECM Platform Considerations For a Truly Digital Content Management
- Viewpoint: ECM is Dead? Long Live The…
- Newsletter: Future of Enterprise Content Management
Request A Demo of OmniDocs ECM Suite
The OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management Software (ECM) allows the end-to-end management of enterprise content right from capture to disposition. It delivers contextual information to business stakeholders for improved collaboration, smarter decision making and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Content in Context – Deliver contextual, accurate and actionable content for streamlined processes
- Content Life-cycle Management – Creating a structured existence for enterprise content from creation to disposition
- Smart Collaboration – Enhance enterprise level collaboration with Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud capabilities
- Social Content – Comprehensive features to facilitate collaboration such as Discussion Forums, Q &A, Bulletin boards, Chat
- Web Content Management & Publishing – Integration with Drupal, Liferay and SharePoint using CMIS