The Framework has assumed a significant role in the context of Digital Business Strategy for several of Newgen’s marquee customers. Helping them develop competitive advantages and augment revenue generation, NEMF is enabling enhanced customer engagement, improve information management, increase employee productivity and field services.
Smart responsive mobile apps to accelerate your Digital Business Strategy
Mobile apps in a multi-device, secure and collaborative environment
Apps that engage your customers better, for accelerated business growth
Brochure: Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework
Features of Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework
Supports Multiple Devices and Operating Systems
NEMF provides a standard approach for developing responsive apps, which can work across different forms of mobile devices including Smartphones, Tablets and Phablets. It provides open architecture that allows the leveraging of any Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for building hybrid apps with HTML5 /JS/CSS and native capabilities to deliver rich user experience across devices.
The app developed using NEMF framework offer default support for all major mobile operating systems including IOS, Android and can be deployed with very little incremental effort.
Reusable Plug & Play Components:
NEMF offers comprehensive libraries of plug and play components for rapid app development such as
- Imaging Functions including camera access, compress, transform, crop and corrections
- GPS and location intelligence
- Notification and alerts
- Native Device Capabilities including Call Manager, Keyboard and SMS
- Efficient Network Utilization
- Ready Made Integration Adapters for BPM, ERP and other backend systems
- Integration framework for Active Directory, Payment Gateway, MDM, Email Server etc
NEMF offers advanced imaging capabilities for capturing high quality document images. It provides libraries of comprehensive imaging features that can be leveraged for building content centric apps to mobilize business processes and document capture.
- Extraction: NEMF offers a range of data recognition and extraction features that reduce user workload by eliminating redundant data entry requirements and simplifying transactions through self service.
- Barcode/QR Code Extraction capabilities for all 1D and 2D barcodes
- Image compression: Drastic reduction of image sizes to ensure quick data transfer
- Color conversion : Removal of background from colored images by converting them into black and white images
- Quality Enhancement: Automatic image enhancement including skew removal, noise correction and perspective correction to comply with processing standards
- Multipage Imaging: Consolidation of multipage images to create a single document with multiple pages
- Auto-Photograph detection & Cropping: Automatic detection and cropping of photographs from physical documents
- Auto Orientation Correction: Automatic rectification of the orientation of an image
- Intelligent Image Capture Settings: Allows defining of image capture settings such as capture mode, orientation and megapixels for each document type
- Offline capture: Helps capture images and data even in low or no network regions
Integration Framework and Adaptors
NEMF provides easy integration framework to integrate mobile apps with backend systems. It also provides out of the box adaptors for OmniDocs, OmniFlow, SAP and other standard systems.
Apps developed and deployed in NEMF framework support extensive configurability options. UI elements look & feel, batch sizes, enabling and disabling of different options can be controlled without any addition or alterations to codes.
NEMF offers Enterprise grade security features to ensure that apps are built and deployed in accordance with security and management policy of the enterprise. Some of the key security features are:
- OWASP compliance
- Data and document encryption
- Secured access with two factor authentication
- Secured device data management
- Data masking
- Secure transmission of data through https protocol
Request A Demo of Enterprise Mobility Framework
The Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) is a smart way for enterprises to undertake enterprise-wide mobility initiatives and enable digital transformation. It is a framework to develop, deploy and manage highly configurable hybrid mobile apps that support multiple business functions.
- Develop – Smart responsive mobile apps to accelerate you Digital Business Strategy
- Deploy – Mobile apps in a multi-device, secure and collaborative environment
- Deliver – Apps that engage your customers better, for accelerated business growth
- Reusable Plug & Play Components – NEMF offers comprehensive libraries of plug and play components for rapid app development
- Advanced Imaging – NEMF offers advanced imaging capabilities for capturing high quality document images. It provides libraries of comprehensive imaging features that can be leveraged for building content centric apps to mobilize business processes and document capture.